Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Aqua Tour melbourne 2012 photos








Where : Palace Theatre Melbourne australia 13/3/2012
Aqua onstage 10.40
Aqua Aqua Aqua was the chant for the band before they came onstage . The crowd went wild for Aqua as they came out and they belted out a mix of their old and new hits, including I'm a barbie girl near the end of the show . Aqua are still as sexy and hot as ever and command a crowd just like they did in the 90s.
After the show Aqua came out after the show to meet and greet fans taking photos and autographs .
Song list :
Playmate to jesus
Cartoon heros
Doctor jones
Fuck me like a robot
Happy boys and girls
My mamma said
Aquarius
How ru doing
Sucker for a superstar
My oh my
Viva las vagas
No party patrol
Turn back time
Barbie girl
Lollipop
Around the world
We belong to the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment